Dresdner Robin regularly performs Environmental Assessments for both public and private clients across a wide variety of different sites. Using both public and proprietary data, project sites are analyzed for the presence of a variety of geologic and environmental concerns and constraints using ArcGIS Pro mapping and modeling capabilities, as well as proprietary Python tools. Packages of maps are prepared and provided as a snapshot of the environmental conditions at each site, to direct efforts in the next phase of the assessment.
We conduct a comprehensive analysis of:
- Historic and current aerial imagery and USGS topographic maps
- Geologic factors, such as bedrock and surficial geology, soils, wetlands and waterbodies
- Effective and preliminary FEMA flood mapping
- Environmental concerns, such as Deed Notices, Classification Exception Areas, Known Contaminated Sites, Superfund Sites, historic fill, Emergency Management System Sites, and more.
- Cadastral information, like land use, tax lot boundaries, and transportation infrastructure